16 Oct, 2020
This is Sher afgan from Islamabad Recruitment Company
(www.irco.com.pk). We are currently looking for a “Technical Writer”
for one of our international client companies.
Job Type: Permanent with 3 months’ probation
Perks & Benefits: Medical Insurance, EOBI
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts.
- Determine the needs of users of technical documentation.
- Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers.
- Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements.
- Write or revise supporting content for products.
- Edit material prepared by other writers or staff.
- Incorporate animation, graphs, illustrations, or images to increase users understanding of the material.
- Collect user feedback to update and improve the content.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
- Gathering Information from Technical and Business Departments.
- Creating End-User Documents (including User Manual, Procedures, Guides and Presentations).
- Template-based Documentation (Word and PowerPoint).
- Applicants should be willing to work in Islamabad.
- Applicants should have strong interpersonal skills.
- Applicants should be well-groomed and presentable.
job added 12 days ago on jobee.pk