16 Oct, 2020
Seftware technologies are looking for an iOS Developer who will be responsible for developing and maintaining applications for iOS. Candidate must have a commitment to collaborative problem solving, a sophisticated understanding of user experience, and an interest in the creation of quality products.
- A deep familiarity with Objective C and Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with IOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
- Develop applications and features to meet customer/project requirements. What success looks like The key deliverables, critical for effective performance:
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Working experience in IOS development.
- Continually learning about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
- Performing other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Have Published at least three IOS apps.
job added 12 days ago on jobee.pk