16 Oct, 2020
A rapidly growing US Healthcare IT Company located in Rawalpindi is expanding its business and seeking experienced applicants with strong Billing background as per the below-mentioned requirements.
- Review all medical insurance claims for resolution and payment. Resolve any incoming inquiries or payment denials from insurance providers for payment.
- Research, compile and respond to documentation requests from insurance carriers in a timely basis.
- Contact insurance carriers to collect on open account balances.
- Claims Resolution Specialists must have excellent knowledge of insurance carrier billing and reimbursement with knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-9/ICD, and CPT codes.
- In-depth understanding of the explanation of benefits (EOBs) with at least two years of prior medical billing and/or medical collections experience.
- Prepare appeals for denied claims.
- Understanding of health insurance websites, Medicare/Medicaid, Commercial Insurances.
- Knowledge in daily payment, posting and reconciliation to ensure accurate accounts receivable reporting and post insurance payments by line item, personal pays, zero pays and do adjustments accordingly.
- Cardiology experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel.
- 2 years of experience in a medical office setting preferred.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree.
- Excellent knowledge of coding, billing cycle and insurance guidelines.
- Good Command over Excel, word and health industry-related software tools.
- Market competitive salary, accommodation allowance, health insurance, paid holidays, yearly bonuses etc.
job added 12 days ago on jobee.pk